Welcome Back to Seminar!
Overall our classes did much better on this exam than the previous one. Check it out!
Section 144: 11:00 AM class
- Average: 60.65
- Highest grade: 81.5
- A's: 0; B's: 1; C's: 5; D's: 7; F's: 11
- Average: 69.78
- Highest grade: 87
- A's: 0; B's: 4; C's: 9; D's: 6; F's: 4
Section 143: 12:30 PM class
- Average: 62.03
- Highest grade: 80
- A's: 0; B's: 1; C's: 5; D's: 3; F's: 10
- Average: 68.85
- Highest grade: 96
- A's: 1; B's: 6; C's: 5; D's: 4; F's: 4
Great job! Keep up the good work, and maybe Test 3 will be even better!
A lot of students have asked about ways to improve their memory. Today, we'll learn about different kinds of memory and how to boost your ability to recall things you have learned. We'll go over:
- Short-term and long-term memory types
- The difference between recall and recognition
- What you have done in the past that helps you remember things
- New strategies for learning and remembering
- How you can use the different strategies for different tasks
Then we can practice by reviewing for your exam on Thursday!
Announcements and Reminders
- Countdown to third exam (November 10): 2 days! What are you doing to prepare?
- Drop date: Friday, November 11, 2016
- First-Year Symposium: November 29