Welcome Back to Seminar!
Congratulations on Surviving your First Major Exam!
Norm Busting Activity
Today we'll be working in the Norm-Busting groups to iron out some of the details of our projects.
- First, we will discuss group membership and work out any technical problems.
- Then we'll have small group discussions:
- What are norms and why are they important?
- How might breaking a norm be important, too?
- What are some examples of people who became famous by breaking a norm? Is that a good or a bad thing? Why?
- What is the next step for your group?
Announcements and Reminders
- Countdown to second exam (October 18): 21 days! What are you doing to prepare?
- Winners of the scavenger hunt:
- Section 143: Kambria, Shaedylyn, Erykah, Eustacia
- Section 144: Brandon, Connor, Jordan, Malik