Seminar and Writing will not meet in our regular classrooms. Instead, go to the Library Instruction room: 216A in the Bell Library (2nd floor)
TURN IN YOUR PRINTED, STAPLED VERSION OF WP 1 AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE IN THE LIBRARY. LATE WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, UNLESS YOU HAVE AN APPROVED EXTENSION.
Get ready for Writing Project 2!
- Please stay engaged and actively try out the resources your librarian is showing you.
- Here's a link to the Triad K Library Guide
- It's also always on the sidebar of my wiki.
Before You Leave the Library...
- Complete the Library Exit Slip (handout). Give this to me or Prof. Marquez in order to get credit for being here today!
Begin compiling a Research Log.
- Start by listing any sources you already used for WP 1.
- Add the sources you located in the Library today.
- KEEP looking...USE THE LIBRARY GUIDE. IT WILL HELP YOU!
- Bring your research log in electronic format to class on Thursday. This will count as a homework grade.