WP 1 Workshop
- Let's review the REVISED RUBRIC
- How will we submit these papers?
- Blackboard as a back up only.
- Printed, stapled version due at the beginning of History.
- LATE WORK WON'T BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.
- Remember, WP 1 counts in all 3 LC E Courses
Use the MLA Documentation Guide!!!
- Questions about MLA?
- How to cite Wooster?
- What's an easy way to cite Foner?
- What about Credo Reference???
Rest of the Class Time: Peer Review
- Be specific in telling your reviewer what you want them to focus on. Issues may include
- Content: am I meeting the basic criteria of the assignment?
- MLA: format, in-text citations, Works Cited list
- Grammar, usage, sentence structure
Polish, polish, polish WP 1.
- You will turn in a printed, stapled version of this paper, including a print out of the RUBRIC, at the beginning of History on Tuesday, Feb. 28. Don't wait til the last minute to print this out!!! Be prepared!
- Please also submit your FINAL version via Bb. This is just for insurance. I'll also post your grade that way.