Please bring your Greenwich Village 1913 text to Comp (Writing & Rhetoric) today!
Test Your Knowledge of Rhetoric
Let's Figure Out WP 1 - The Rhetorical Analysis
What is this Greenwich Village stuff all about???
- Credo Reference:EVERYONE read the article entitled "Greenwich Village" in the Encyclopedia of Urban America.
- Next...form four groups to research the following:
- Women's Suffrage/1st Wave of Feminism (include Greenwich Village in your search terms; also try "heterodoxy")
- 20th Century Labor Movement (start w/ search term IWW)
- Margaret Sanger (include "Greenwich Village" in your search terms)
- "Bohemianism" in the Encyclopedia of Urban America
Brush up on MLA! Please review the following links in OWL again.
Then, make sure you understand the intricacies of these particular parts of MLA:
- Correct MLA heading
- Correct MLA page format
- Correct formatting of a Works Cited list
- How to cite an anthology (print edition)
- How to cite a book
- Correct parenthetical (in-text) citations of books and electronic documents.
Be ready for a quiz on Thursday!