We Won't Meet in Our Regular Classroom tomorrow! Instead...go to: OCNR 243
Discussion: "The Changing Significance of Food" by Margaret Mead'''
- The Abacus (Devin, Jose, Celeste) will lead our discussion today.
- Let's review the FOOD BLOG RUBRIC
- Make sure I have your link.
- Read the argumentative blog posted by someone in your writing group.
- Complete FOOD BLOG RUBRIC. Highlight problem areas on the rubric, then write some feedback.
- Once you're done, give me the handout, then I'll pass it on to your blogger.
10 Minute Break
Visual Rhetoric, Part 1: Incorporating Visual Rhetoric into a Presentation
If your group uses power point, the ppt presentation should look cohesive.
- First, TEXT: Power Point
- Text & Visuals: NYU Tutorial
Some more topics for discussion
- Make sure you have visuals, hyper-links, and TAGS.
- Revise based on any issues your peer reviewer pointed out.
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMMENTING ON YOUR PEERS' BLOG POSTS! THIS IS REQUIRED!
- READ in Concepts 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6 in NWWK. Take notes as you read this, and bring these and your text book to class on Tuesday. This is important stuff, and will count as a homework grade. Fo Real.
- Continue to revise and finish your first four required blog posts. Continue to give and receive peer feedback on blogs. Also, don't forget to post comments. As you continue to work on your blogs, think about how the genre is influencing how your writing is changing.
- Don't forget to go to OCNR 243 for our class meeting tomorrow.