Time to share what you know!!
I'm guessing that most of you know what a meme is. If not, here are some examples...
In small groups, you will have the rest of the class time to create a meme based on your research topic or a habit of mind. The meme should connect to U.S. History!
- Find a meme generator or use one of these below:
If you have an existing Tumblr account and would prefer to use that, that is fine!
- Feel free to be creative (but PG-13, please) with this! Do not be offensive, for real.
- Your memes MUST be historically accurate with the content!
- Your memes MUST be witty! Show off that sense of humor of yours!
- Your memes MUST reflect your understanding of the material! Use your own ideas!(Don't google/use memes that already exist!)
When creating your memes make sure to address these questions:
- Who is your intended audience? ( Learning community professors, other students in your History class, etc.)
- What are you trying to get your audience to think, feel, believe, say and/or do?