Academic Documentation for WP 2
There is a GUIDE that explains how to properly document this paper! USE IT!!!
- Get into Your Writing Groups
- Every group will be given a quote or a paraphrased statement that you will need to correctly cite.
- We'll go over the citations in class. Groups who get their citations correct will go into an elimination round! Last group standing wins a prize!
Create Your Works Cited list NOW
Use the MLA Documentation Guide for the Critical Essay to create a template for your paper. Your MLA heading, header, and Work Cited list should be PERFECT.
- Copy and paste whatever writing you have so far into your template.
- Between now and March 9, be sure to SAVE every major draft of this paper (WP 2 Draft 1, WP 2 Draft 2, WP 2 Draft 3, etc.)
Reminder: We won't have any Triad C class meetings on Friday, March 4. Instead, attend your scheduled conference withe me and your Seminar Leader. Bring your REVISED sentence outline or a draft of WP 2.