Make Sure You Have:
- A Printed version of your "Mini Source Reviews"
- Your Brainstorming List (this should have LOTS of possible topics)
Gettin' Ready to Get Hitched!
- Get into your Writing Groups and talk about your topics.
- Tell your Writing Group mates which topic you think you may want to take home to meet the parents ;-)
Still More Reflective Writing
- What topic are you leaning towards? Why this topic?
- What do you want/need to learn next about your topic? Use the journalist questions:
Still More Research
Find answers to your questions...here's how: LC E Library Guide
- Next, go back to your journal link, and 1) list the source you found 2) answer at least one of your questions
Add the following to today's journal link: "I am joining an ongoing conversation historians are having about ______________________________. I hope to find out _____________________________________ by exploring and researching this topic. I could connect this topic to the modern day social or political issue of ______________________.
- Share your topics with the class!
- Once again, review the assignment instructions for WP 2. Begin putting together your Research Log.
- You should have at least 5 sources listed on your Research Log by Tuesday. Bring your Research Log, in electronic format to our Library Session on Tuesday.
- Make a NEW list of research questions. What do you need to find out?
- We won't meet in CCH on Tuesday. Instead, we will meet in the Library. Come to the library with your list of specific research questions! Bring your research questions as a printed version.
8am (Sec 254) and 9:30am (255) MEET IN THE 2ND FLOOR LIBRARY INSTRUCTION CENTER
11am (Sec 256) and 12:30pm (257) MEET IN THE 1ST FLOOR LIBRARY INSTRUCTION CENTER