FINAL GAME SESSION
- Read "The Quill" (handout during the game)
- Respond to the events that are detailed as if you are your character. Be sure to include discussion of:
- The US entry into WWI.
- The impact of government censorship during the Great War
- The impact of the war on both the suffrage and labor factions
- Remember to write in the first person from the perspective of your character.
- Please bring this as a typed, printed document to Comp on Tuesday. We'll be back in our regular room in CCH 208...regular meeting times (Sec. 440 meets @ 12:30 and Sec. 441 meets at 2pm).