An Evening with Mabel Dodge... Welcome Greenwich Villagers and Friends!!
- Mabel (Mistress of Ceremonies)
- Distinguished visitors invited by Mabel to speak at the Salon; selected speakers take questions from the audience
- Mabel Dodge alone decides if the speakers' performances deserves a reward. She must make a five minute speech after the presentations and follow up discussion. She awards points and explains why she has made her decision.
- Emma Goldman will take the floor to challenge the views of all of the perspectives she has heard!
Welcome back to Polly's, for the After-Party... Greenwich Villagers and Friends!!
- Players take the floor!(Polly will decide how much time you have to perform/lead your activity!)
- Players take the floor!
Reminders and announcements:
- After Spring Break... The next sessions will be centered around.... Thus Speak the Masses and the Vote!
- Max Eastman, editor of THE MASSES will give a short lecture and announce the pieces he has selected for publication!
- Need extra help in History? Make time to attend the Supplemental Instruction sessions this semester for HIST 1302.