NO FORMAL CLASS MEETING
PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING DURING OUR NORMAL CLASS MEETING TIME
BAAAAD Power Points...How to Avoid This!
- Watch the video: A PPT on How NOT to Do PPT
- Read the PPT: NYU ppt on power point (This will also be accessible on Blackboard under "Announcements.")
- Bottom line from Jen: WORDS come out of your pie hole. VISUALS belong in your ppt & tri-fold! (Remember Monday's class!!!)
- More practical stuff to come in Seminar w/ Prof. Marquez!
Use the Rest of the Class Time to Work w/ Your Presentation Teams!
- Continue to draft/revise your "New Genre" for WP 3. Bring your most recent version to class on FRIDAY for peer review.
- Continue to work on your group presentation for First Year Symposium
- Don't forget...you should be assembling your Final Portfolio Don't Delay!!!