If you haven't already, be sure to post the link to your blog on our blog launch page:
- Group Critique
- Who would like to share your blog w/ the class for some constructive feedback?
- What other issues are you having getting your blog publication ready?
Post a comment on a peer's blog. Offer the following:
- What do you like about the blog post? What are its strengths?
- How could the blog be improved? Be specific and constructive.
- What did you learn from reading the blog post that you didn't know before...or what questions would you like the blogger to address in the post?
- Your comments must be posted no later than the end of class.
- Bloggers: it is expected that you respond to any feedback or comments you receive. This will be part of your final WP 3 grade.
Rest of the Class:
Work on your blog. Get with me for specific questions or to provide feedback.
- Complete WP 3. Remember, blogs are due no later than Wednesday @ midnight. This is the last time you will be able to work on your blogs or posts during class.
- Complete any revisions to your Group Research Presentation. Please consider the feedback Prof. Marquez and I gave you carefully. Make sure your PowerPoint and your TriFold are ready to go by your scheduled time on Friday.