No Formal Class Meeting Today
Instead...complete the following online assignment by the end of your normal class time.
You are expected to have a "fully evolved" draft of the WP 3 Critical Analysis that includes substantive drafting of 1) historical context, 2) primary source analysis, 3) connection to a current political or social issue BEFORE you receive peer feedback.
- Make arrangements with someone in your writing group to provide and receive peer feedback on your most recent draft of the Critical Analysis for WP 3
- Complete an electronic edit in which you use Track Changes.
- DO NOT FOCUS ON GRAMMAR OR SURFACE ERRORS...FOCUS ON CONTENT.
- Ask your writer questions...what isn't clear? What do they need to add?
- Write them some overall feedback at the bottom of the paper.
- EMAIL your completed edit to your writer.
- POST the EDIT you completed for YOUR WRITER (not your own paper) to Blackboard no later than the end of our normal class meeting time in Bb. This assignment is under the "Assignments" category in Bb.
Homework (due Monday)
- Make another revision of your WP 3 Critical Analysis.