Group Research Presentation Workshop
- Things to Remember:
- Words should come out of your mouth...they shouldn't jumble up your PowerPoint or Tri-Fold Poster.
- There should be NO grammar, spelling, or usage errors in your PPT or your Tri-Fold
- Choose colors, symbols, and font styles carefully. All of these design elements convey meaning.
- Keep it organized.
Let's Look at Some PowerPoints!
Anyone want to share what they have so far? Let's do some mini-critiques.
Questions about Tri-Fold
- Again, these serve as attention-getting devices during FYS.
- No class meeting on Tuesday, November 21. Complete the online class assignment outlined on Tuesday's class plans.
- Tuesday, November 27, meet in Anchor Ballroom C in the UC. Presentations will begin at 11am sharp, so please arrive early.