Research Proposals are Due at the Beginning of Class
Please have a printed, stapled version ready to go. Late work won't be accepted.
- Open a word document and in BIG letters type your topic at the top of the page.
- SAVE this document onto your USB drive, onto the desktop, etc.
- Everyone will walk around the room and ask questions or provide feedback:
- What would you want to learn more about?
- What advice would you give to the person considering this topic?
- After you ask a question or provide your feedback, sign your name and hit SAVE. Move on to the next work station!
Review the Feedback You Received
Use this to begin conducting more targeted research.
- How to do this using America History & Life
Continue working on your Research Log:
- Think about multiple perspectives. Whose perspective is missing from your research?
- Use your Round Robin to find out more stuff
- Be sure you can answer all the journalist's questions about your topic: who, what, when, where, how, why?
You should have a minimum of 15 sources logged by Friday. Make sure you have an electronic version of your log with you when you come to class on Friday.
If you haven't already, please make sure to add your name and your topic to the Research Teams & Topics link on my wiki page. The password is the last name of your history prof...all lower case.