Complete the following online assignment:
Log into Bb under "Content" and complete the assignment.
- First, you will be asked to complete the following statement:
- "I am joining an ongoing conversation historians are having about ______________________________. I hope to find out _____________________________________ by exploring and researching this topic. I could connect this topic to the modern day social or political issue of ______________________.
- Next, ATTACH your Research Log (.xls or .doc), or ATTACH a photo of your Research Log if you are keeping an hand-written research log. You must have a minimum of six sources on your Research log, one of which must be a primary source.
- READ your primary source. Come to class on Monday with a thorough understanding of your primary source and its rhetorical situation. Be prepared to write about your primary source in class.
- Continue researching. DO NOT CONDUCT "GOOGLE" BASED SEARCHES. USE THE DATABASES/BOOKS FROM THE BELL LIB.
- Add new sources to your research log. You should have a minimum of 10 sources on your Research Log by Monday. Bring an electronic or a paper copy of your Research log to class on Monday.
- Be sure and bring all of your research materials to class on Monday.