Compinar con Bray-Mar!
We will meet in Ms. Bray's composition classroom today!
For my 8:00 class, you will need to meet us at 9:00 am your regular comp time!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Writing Project 3 discussion!
- You Got Skills?
- And yet another challenge for you young scholars!
- And full participation for which you may be academically rewarded- your WRITING WILL GO OUT INTO THE WORLD AND MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
- Think of a genre you would like to use for WP 3.
- Find an example of this genre that you think would be a good "model" that you can use to help you understand the characteristics of this particular medium. Bring this example, in electronic format, to class on Friday.
- READ the DIRECTIONS to WP 3. Come to class on Friday with questions!
KEEP IN MIND:
- Make an appointment with your advisors to help you with class registration for Spring 2017!
- You will register for classes Nov. 3rd@ midnight/ Nov. 4th! Be ready!
- Electronic version of the Spring 2017 schedule is viewable on SAIL!
- Need some additional information on which learning community to choose for the Spring? - http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/
- Here is a schedule sheet Δ to help you plan out your class schedule for Spring 2017.
- Other important dates
- In case you forgot how to register- here is a helpful handout: How to Register on SAIL- Step by Step Δ
- See this video for additional help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslxCwDIQVY
- If you are in the PSA Program, here is the link to a video with more important information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmzCgh3Vu4