WP 1 Final Workshop
Surface Error Peer Review
Or, specify what you want your peer reader to do for you. MLA? Rhetorical analysis?
- POST your edit of your partner's paper to Bb for today. Also, email the edited version back to your writer.
Looking Ahead to Writing Project 2!
Let's review the assignment, and some of the resources you'll be using.
Finding a Reason to Research & Write
- What are your interests?
- What are you passionate about?
- How do these things relate to history?
- Marquez's amazing and awesome Possible Topics List
REVISE, REVISE, REVISE. Be sure to SAVE every major revision of your WP 1 project! You should have MULTIPLE DRAFTS of this project for your portfolio.
- Friday, October 6th Writing Project 1 is due at the BEGINNING of History. You will submit your final drafts HARD COPY ONLY. Professor Marquez will be at the front of the lecture hall to collect them. Per LCE policy, NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED. (For real.)
- Please come by office hours or make an appointment for additional guidance and feedback on your work. We are here to help! :)
- Make sure to use the MLA guide to help you with in-text citations, Works Cited.
No f2f class meeting for this class on Friday. Be sure to complete the online assignment posted on Friday's class plans, along with the homework that's due for Monday.