- Come in character!
- Bring a printed, stapled version of WP 2 to submit at the beginning of class. Late work will not be accepted.
Thursday Classes: Meet in OCNR 222 during your regular SEMINAR class time. WRITING and SEMINAR will COMBINE for a 75 minute class meeting.
Begin working on WP 3 Submission to The Masses
- READ about Max Eastman's publication, The Masses in Credo Reference. Here's the permalink:
- You'll have to log in if you're not on campus in order to read this article.
- Next, read these sample issues of The Masses:
- You are responsible for writing your own submission to The Masses. Max is interested in all kinds of writing: plays, essays, stories, and investigative journalism. The Masses also uses a lot of political cartoons and drawings. Decide what you want to write about, then decide which genre of writing would best work for your intended audience and message. Decide if you want to collaborate with someone else. You are encouraged to write collaboratively. Get with whomever you are going to write, and have a planning/brainstorming session sometime between now and Tuesday. Decide who's going to begin drafting what, and start writing!
- If you haven't yet delivered your speech, practice! Make sure and to take some tips from a former Reacting to the Past student on how to give effective speeches: Lily Lamboy Speaking Videos
- Strategize and prepare for Tuesday's game day. What can your faction or character do? Hand out pamphlets? Write a note to Mabel? Create buttons or posters? Be creative! Consult your RTTP text for ideas on how to earn PIPs!