Peer Review Workshop
So, How Will You Apply the Concepts We've Learned about Peer Review?
- Use the WP 1 Rubric as you offer your writer feedback. You may print this, or fill it out electronically.
- Ask Your Writer Questions
- Write a paragraph summarizing your findings at the bottom of your peer's paper, or at the bottom of the rubric.
Writers, Use Your Feedback!
- Take some time to carefully review your feedback. What do you need to address?
Polish, polish, polish your FINAL draft of WP 1.
- Please submit a printed, stapled version of your work. Make sure to include your section # in your MLA heading.
- Papers are due at the beginning of History on Friday and will NOT be accepted late.
Bring your brainstorming list you completed in Seminar to Comp on Friday!