Writer's Workshop: WP 1
- Remember, you should have attached your "shitty first draft" of WP 1 to the assignment in Bb by the time you arrive.
- Proposals: If you've been asked to resubmit, make sure you have already done so; you will not get credit for the proposal homework unless you resubmit, if needed. Remember, the proposal is designed to 1) allow you to do some "pre-writing" for WP 1, and 2) to make sure you are on the right track to do well on WP 1!
- Questions? What are you struggling with?
- Let's look at some drafts!
Begin Revising WP 1
Use the class time wisely. I'm happy to look at drafts and provide feedback.
Last 15 Minutes...
The Writing Process is about to get real real, y'all.
- Put WP 1 for the back burner for now.
- Study for History Exam 1.
- Make sure you WRITE OUT THE ESSAYS in ADVANCE.
- Write your OUTLINE of the essay in the blue book as soon as you decide which essay you will tackle.
- Make me proud! Apply what you've learned about rhetoric and writing to these essays! I'm pulling for y'all!