FacilitY Intro Jose
- Building hours
- leaving on time
- Behavior expectations
- Power Tool use approval
- Hand tools
- Loading Zone
- Consideration of Custodial Staff
- Computer lab CA201?, CCH231?
- Noise during performances
- Respect for each other's work
- Telephones 911 and 4444
- Campus phones in each room in CA. Red light.
- Fire Alarms, clearing the building
- Fire Extinguishers
- Personal Protection,
- Eye and Face Protection,
- Dust Protection, Respirators and dust (organic vapor cartridges)
- Gloves, Shoes, Leather
- Solvents, Solvent Cans, Spontaneous combustion. No spray materials in the building.
- MSDS Sheets
- Eyewash fountains
- Work in pairs with power tools
- Keep floor free of trip hazards
- Change from contaminated clothes
Library, Periodicals, Interlibrary loan, Dean of students, Counseling Center, TRIO Tutoring. Health Center.THE FACULTY and staff.