The ISense software allows you to upload images to your user at Cubify.com . You have to be logged in to use it. Although images can be pulled from the Ipad using other means they are cumbersome. You need a Cubify account to use the scanner.
- Do not save your account information on the Ipad. If you do by accident or foolishness, go to Settings/Safari/Passwords click edit select the passwords and then delete. Cubify Login is apparently logged out if the Ipad is turned off. I do not guarantee this, or anything else for that matter. Backup Backup Backup.
- Sans should be bigger than 8 inches smaller than 1 yard.
- Obtain a Cubify.com Account
- Be good with the boxes that the equipment comes in.
- Charge both the iPad and the ISense Scanner completely.
- Attache the ISense and carefully attach the cord.
- Press the iPad button.
- Enter the pass code.
- Place the object to be scanned in a location where you can move around it.
- It should be a clutter free location easy to move around in.
- Make sure it is well lit evenly on all sides.
- It apparently will not work well in light too dim or outside if the background objects are blowing in the wind.
- Open the ISense application. You will have to swipe to the second screen of applications.
- Stand about 1.5 feet from your object point the camera at it t and press the "play button" Move around the object to the right (follow the arrow) the screen will tell you when to stop and hold.
- When you have finished press the forward arrow. Follow the directions. Do not save your cubify account information to the Ipad.