This is where I keep lists of things I am going to order and have ordered, now it also contains a student order list.
Student purchase list for Spring semester 2017:
- http://adafruit.com/products/68 $65
- Low Watt Soldering iron 15-30 Watt. Do not buy a big soldering "gun".
- http://www.amazon.com/Arduino-Cookbook-Edition-Michael-Margolis/dp/1449313876 Also available from Makershed an others.
- safety glasses.
- something to take and keep notes with.
- The big question is do you need a computer, the answer to this is probably yes, but the one in ceramics will work, I will have some old machines that will work for class work.
Arduino Cookbook Components List https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AtfNMvfWhA_cdGo4V1JzaU9DRHpSZlhkWXFpV2hNWFE&single=true&gid=3&output=html
- PolyMorph from sparkfun
- solder http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062715
- bottle resin flux
- Headers pins sockets
- Batteries AA D
- TIP120 Power Darlington Transistors http://adafruit.com/products/976?gclid=CPDQwILW47MCFS-RPAodpTQAiQ or Mouser http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Fairchild-Semiconductor/TIP120/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMupZfs%2fwBb3DDNFX7byQ8aFgp68k35eEBU%3d
- sockets for computer fan supplies