- ShapeOKO Router Table Setup and Use
with Universal Gcode Sender
- Put on your hearing protection and eye protection.
- Make sure that you understand that the sides of the cutter cut. It is not like a twist drill bit. If you touch it while it is moving you will get hurt.
- Clean the V Wheels with a Brush
- Clean the rails with your fingers :12 Wheels, 6 rails
- Turn the stop button on the Arduino Controller ¼ turn if it is off.
- Check that the foam must be inside the wheels. The X Carriage should be able to move freely.
- DON'T think about proceeding if you have not cleaned the wheels.
- Plug in the vacuum nozzle and turn on the vacuum, you can use paper.
- Gently push the Dremel to Zero Zero. Make sure that the Z movement will not make the dremel hit the frame and that the X/Z apparatus is not contacting a V wheel.
- Open Universal GCode? Sender
- Select the usb or Com port and press ”Open" . The Console will answer Grbl 0.8c .
- Set the tab to Machine Control CAREFUL OF THE STEP SIZE
- Move the Z Axis so that the Endmill bit is just in contact with the plastic.
- Reset Zero -Soft Reset - Reset Zero
- Now it should say >>>G92 YO XO Z0
- Make sure that you are at ZeroZeroZero?
- Press "Return to Zero". Either nothing will happen or the bit will go up and come down to the same place.(Not in the Power Point 2017-02-12)
- Browse for the file and upload.
- Visualize it with visualize button. Close that window.
- Make sure you are wearing your hearing and eye protection.
- Make sure that you understand the the sides of the cutter cut. It is not like a twist drill bit. If you touch it while it is moving you will get hurt. #Turn on the Dremel Tool.
- Make sure everything is clear of the carriages and the cutter and press SEND.
- When the job is complete TURN OFF THE DREMEL
- Clean the wheels and the ways.
- Move to a new zero point, XY and Z.
- Reset Zero
- Soft Reset
- Reset Zero
- Start next piece etc.