Today is day one of Thanksgiving Break -- which means in-class time has been moved to an Online Class!!
But don't celebrate too much -- because you're still going to have a day of CONSTRUCTIVE peer response!!
Follow the instructions below and COMPLETE THE WORK THIS WEEK. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY EVENING NOVEMBER 27TH TO GET THIS DONE!!
If you don't get the work done, then you won't be marked present for class. And this WILL impact your participation grade. If you have any questions EMAIL ME!
Act as Reader and Writer
- You need to read a draft of EVERY MEMEBER IN YOUR GROUP before FRIDAY, November 25th. Respond to the drafts, following the prompts of early drafts middle drafts and final drafts, depending upon where the draft is in the stages.
- You will then give me a summary of what you did. In this summary provide me with the following:
- Whose drafts you read
- Which prompt questions you answered and followed (early, middle, or final)
- Where you left the comments -- OneDrive versus Blackboard
- This part is DUE BY THE END OF FRIDAY, November 25th.
- Once everyone in your group have read your draft, look at the comments that were left for you and plan where you will go in the revision stage. Answer the following question:
- What are your revision plans, based upon the responses you received from others?
- This part is due BY THE END OF SUNDAY, November 27th.
- Both the Reader and Writer reflections must be submitted to the Blackboard Discussion Forum titled "Thanksgiving Week Online Work".
Before Sunday, November 27th you also must email your most recent drafts of BOTH major writing project pieces. This way I can see how your work is progressing and know what stage you are at in the writing process.