Peer Response Day 7!
Continue working on your drafts and peer responses. Keep in mind the timeline and considering which phase you are on in the process of the timeline:
- early drafts: For the first or first few versions of an assignment, you attend to the ways your draft is considering all parts of the "rhetorical situation" as effectively and consistently as possible.
- middle drafts: When you are relatively sure you have all the parts of your piece on the page and in an arrangement that seems effective, you focus on the various "parts" of the piece of writing.
- final drafts: In your later versions and your last version, you "edit" and "proofread," focusing on sentence- and word-level concerns, and confirming that your published version represents the "care" and effort you invested in the process.
- Continue revising, responding, and staying on-track with your timeline. Don't forget to keep track of your work and not lose your previous drafts!
- Study study study for your test tomorrow!! Good luck -- you'll do great!