- What is a mindmap?
- Why is mindmapping important?
- How can you use it for your research idea? Let's practice!
- Take some time to improve your online folders! Remember your online folders should include as many evidence as possible for your Seminar midterm reflection portfolio.
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Reflect and integrate learning from learning community courses, including development of critical thinking skills, social and/or personal responsibility.
- Interact with faculty and peers about substantive matters through daily activities and discussions.
- Discover relevance of learning in the learning community through real-world applications.
- Remember the Second Learning Community Event Response is due Thursday, Feb 22nd!