- We will have a visitor from the Career Center, and our presenter will provide an overview of the Career Center services and what a basic resume looks like.
- Also, Belinda DeLaGarza? from the Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology will also visit our class to introduce her doctoral dissertation research study in order to recruit total of 8 participants.
- Remember to work on your FYS poster. The FYS rubric is in the Blackboard, under the content section. Let me know if you have any questions.
- On Tuesday, Nov. 21st we will have a workshop day for your posters. Please bring in your laptops, i pads, etc so that you can show me where you are at in your process of completing your poster. Also you will be able to work on it during the class. We will address all your questions and I will provide feedback for your work.
- If you think that you will miss the Tuesday class, you still have to email your current work to me.
- Lastly, you still have to attend events to collect learning community points! Please complete this as soon as possible to be free!