- Today, we will watch a video and then discuss following questions:
- Discuss why the election system in the United States is described as “complex” and the implications of these characteristics.
- Describe and discuss how the structure of elections in the United States impacts the quality of democracy and why it does so.
- Describe the structure and Function of the Electoral College (how it works).
- Discuss the arguments in favor of the Electoral College.
- Your LC mentor Tony will join us and talk about "How to bounce back from a bad grade"
- Remember to participate at least 2 events for the learning community points assignment by October 13.
Tuesday 10/10- Renato Ramirez Presentaion - UC Oso 221, 6pm
Wednesday 10/11- Hispanic Film Series - Join the Spanish Program as they screen the “Violeta se fue a los cielos” movie as part of the Hispanic Film Series, 4:30 p.m. in University Center Oso 221. Fiesta Concert - Performing Arts Center, 7:30pm
Friday 10/13- PASS Event - UC Lonestar A&B, 10 am -3pm