- Today, we will talk about how to write the best answers for the short essay questions.
- Prepare your lecture notes and lecture outline. Then review your slides and lecture notes to find the related topic.
- In your answer, use key terms and concepts from your notes and slides
- If it is possible, define each of these concepts and relate them to the question
- Do not list anything, write a paragraph!
- Let's practice now. We will use one of the in-class discussion questions to work on.
- Today, we will also have guests from the College of Education. Wendy and Basilio (doctoral students) will come to our class to invite you to participate a research study. Your participation is voluntary and you will hear more about the study from them.
- Remember to fill out and bring your practice paper (Topic 4 - Practice Essay Questions paper) back to class on Thursday.
- Remember to participate at least 2 events for the learning community points assignment by October 13.
- Translation & Interpretation Opportunities Event - 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. in CS 111
- Hispanic Film Series - 7p.m., UC Oso 221. This week's film is Yo, la Peor de Todas
- ICA Latin Dance Night - 5:30p.m. to 7p.m. in Hector P. Garcia Plaza
- Chica Bonita: A Presentation by Mayra Zamora - 6p.m., UC Oso 221
- Tacos y Latinas: A Presentation by Taco Gear and Sew Bonita - 6p.m. to 7:30p.m. in UC Anchor Ballroom A