- You will be out of class to complete this activity!
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring your phone to take pictures!
Getting to Know Your Campus (Photo Scavenger Hunt!)
- Your mission is to go out and become familiar with your campus!
- You have 20 minutes to complete your mission!
- After 20 min., come back to class and share what you learned with your friends in 2-3 min.!
- You must work in your assigned learning group (I will provide more information about your group in class).
- Whenever possible, you must meet, speak with, and take a picture with someone who works in the place that you visit.
- Remember! At least one member of your group must be in the photo.
- Find out about the services their program offers and pick up handouts of upcoming activities.
- Bring handouts back to class and be prepared to teach the class everything you learned!
- Do not interrupt someone if they look like they are doing something important. Be polite!
- Don't get me in trouble! Be good representatives of Triad R!
- When you take a picture, email it to me: email@example.com
(IMPORTANT:Put your Group number and the name of the place into the Subject Line!)
Places to visit:
- Writing Center
- SandDollar$ deposit machine
- The Library Computer Lab where you can Print
- My office
- Dr. Billeaux's office
- Ms.Vickie Machen's office
- Career Services
- Lost and Found office
- SandDollar$ Office
- First-Year Learning Communities Program (FYLCP) offices
- Financial Aid Office
- Counseling Center
- Health Center
- Islander Welcome Center
- The Dugan Wellness Center Rec Sports
Activity Credit: Dr. Rita Sperry
- Today is the last day to add/change classes! After today, you're stuck in the schedule you're in!