- Today, we will talk about time management!
- You will record, analyze, and the built your weekly Attach:schedules.
- We will also talk about procrastination and ways to avoid procrastination
- Remember to participate at least 2 events for the learning community points assignment by October 13.
- The List of Events
- Tuesday 9/26/17
- Unschooled: How Culture Shapes Food (lunch presentation) - 12pm to 1pm in UC Lonestar 142 A
- Read-A-Thon - The Spanish Program will have their annual Read-a-thon in the Faculty Center Atrium from 12:30pm to 1:45pm
- Health Fair - 9am to 12:30pm in the Dugan Gym
- South Texas Colonia Initiative Presentation - 6pm to 7pm in Bell Library (2nd floor in front of archives)
- Wednesday 9/27/17
- Setting Fire to La Frontera - 6pm to 8pm in UC Lonestar 142 A (Pride Alliance Event)
- Thursday 9/28/17
- Spanish Teachers Panel - 6pm to 8pm in UC Oso 221