- For today's class we'll be talking about the Final Portfolio
- The Portfolios will be uploaded into OneDrive this time instead of BlackBoard
- So instead of copying and pasting everything into one document, you will create a folder within the Final Portfolio folder with your name on it
- You will also create four folders within your folder: Writing Project 1, Writing Project 2, Reflective Overview, and Evidences
- Things that must be included within the Evidences include: 4+ WP1? Drafts, 3+ WP2? drafts, Discovery Research Logs, Online Class Assignments, and Peer-Reviews (these can be from the In-Class Writings where you reflected on what you did during the peer-review classes).
- These evidences will be used when writing up the Reflective Overview
- The Reflective Overview will be similar to the Midterm RO, yet remember, less does not equal more. Think back to the comments that were made on the Midterm ROs?.
- After we finish discussing the Portfolio, we will continue discussing the length for the Final Drafts of WP1? and WP2?
- Once that is all discussed, take the rest of class to create the folders necessary
- For homework, continue working on the Writing Projects and gathering evidences