- Once class begins, go ahead and split up into your groups.
- Take a few minutes to discuss with each other how the group has been progressing throughout the week.
- Some things to think about is how did the Chemistry test effect group work this week?
- Has the group been focused upon the task at hand? Or has there been distractions that take up group time?
- Is everyone participating within the group and doing their work?
- After a few minutes of group discussion, select one member to be the spokesperson in order to report the group's progression
- Once each group has reported on their progress, go ahead and go back to your seats. We will take a few minutes to discuss any questions you might have on writing and the writing process.
- This is something I know we have not touched on in the past couple of weeks, so if anyone has any questions about writing, make sure to ask them
- This will benefit you and your classmates
- Now that those questions have been answered, go ahead and start working on the seminar project
- If time allows, log into the OneDrive and go to the November 11 folder in In-Class Writing
- Reflect for a few minutes on how you have been progressing throughout this week
- Remember, today is the last day that you can drop a class without it hurting your GPA. If you need to drop, please talk to me and make sure to talk with financial aid and your advisor
- For homework, continue working on the drafts and uploading them into the OneDrive folders
- Announcement: the Compinars will be held next Monday and Wednesday in Lone Star 142B for both days