- Before we begin, I want us to take a few minutes to verbally report how the group projects are going
- How are your groups progressing?
- What are you struggling with?
- If there are any problems, how can they be fixed?
- For today, we will be working on the Seminar Projects
- Use this time wisely in order to get work done on those projects
- If your group is not here, take this time to work on either Major Writing Project 1 or Major Writing Project 2
- Update on when the projects are due: December 14
- Remember, if you did not turn in a Proposal with your Midterm Portfolio, I need to have it by Midnight Tonight in order to give the green light on your project.
- For the last 5 minutes of class, log into OneDrive and go to the November 4 folder in In-Class Writing
- Write a short reflection on what your group accomplished during class, and also about what you have accomplished on your individual projects this week
- For homework, continue working on your drafts
- Remember, as I said last class, there needs to be 3 versions of WP1? and 2 versions of WP2? in the OneDrive folders by Wednesday before class
- These will be placed into your own folders within the WP1? and WP2? folders on OneDrive
- Make sure that each version is labeled correctly and in the right spot