- Before we begin class, I just want to say one thing
- Today is the last day of class, so what exactly does that mean?
- That means that Finals begin starting on Thursday.
- If you do not know when your finals are, make sure to check the syllabus for your classes or check the final exam schedule
- It also means that you have a week and a half in to complete the Final Exam for this course
- Click on the link below to see the Template for the Final Reflective Overview
- This is the template that will be used for the Final Portfolio
- So just like with the Midterm Portfolio, you will follow all of the directions on this
- This will be uploaded into the Reflective Overview folder you created for yourself
- Go ahead and take the rest of class to start working on the Reflective Overview
- One thing to remember about the final portfolio is that it is 60% of the final grade
- A quick breakdown of the grading: 50% for WP1? and WP2?, 15% for Reflective Overview, 30% for Discovery Research, WP1? and WP2? drafts, and Peer Review, 5% for Attendance and Participation
- Remember, everything is due in the folders that you created within the Final Portfolio folder by Wednesday, December 14 at 11:59 pm
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact me