- At the beginning of class today, open up OneDrive and go to the November 28 folder within the In-Class Writing
- Take a few minutes to reflect on how you have progressed throughout your writings over the Thanksgiving Break
- Did the Online Class assignment help you figure out anything for the Writing Projects?
- If so, what was it?
- If you did not do the Online assignment, why not?
- After the In-Class Writing is complete, I want us to take a few minutes to discuss what you learned from the Online Assignment
- Take the rest of class to work on what you feel you need to work on in terms of this class or in seminar
- Remember, Wednesday November 30 is the First Year Symposium
- If you forgot what time you are supposed to be there, click on the link
- Also, remember to be dressed professionally and that EVERY group member needs to be there
- Also, make sure to check your emails for the Course Evaluation form
- This is very helpful for all of your professors