- Before we begin class, I want us to discuss how everyone is doing in terms of the individual projects
- How have you progressed throughout the writings?
- What are some struggles that you have found during your writing process?
- Have you been able to fix those struggles?
- If not, is there a way the class as a whole could make suggestions?
- Have you been keeping yourself accountable in terms of the calendar of deadlines you created for yourself?
- After the discussion, I want you to split up into your groups
- Today we will be working on a full draft of Major Writing Project 1
- Open up the template and copy and paste it into a word document on OneDrive under the In-Class Writing folder
- Each group member should have a copy on their own computer
- Now, as a group split up the sections between each group member. Each group member must have one section
- Now take this time to write towards the section you have been given. This will be geared towards your own individual project, not the group one
- Once everyone has finished, take the time to look over each group members section and peer-review
- Does the section have all of the necessary information needed?
- If not, what could be improved upon?
- If it is, does it make complete sense using the technical jargon?
- With the last 5 minutes of class, log into the OneDrive In-Class Writing folder
- Go into the November 7 folder and create a new document
- Take this time to reflect on what you have accomplished during class and how you can continue to focus in on your work
- For homework, remember to post the 3 progressing drafts of WP1? and 2 progressing drafts of WP2? within your own folders in each of those
- Today's office hours will be cancelled, but they will be moved to Friday between 11-1.