- As mentioned on Friday, today we will be peer reviewing the rough drafts of Writing Project 1
- Again, do not think that this has to be a completed draft, just have something to discuss.
- Break up into your groups and discuss each writer's draft
- Like last time, you will be discussing only one draft before moving onto the next one
- Make sure to have a meaningful discussion and take notes down
- If your group has completely gone through everyone's draft, then join up with another group that has finished as well
- With the last 10 minutes of class, log onto OneDrive and go to the In Class Writing folder.
- Open up the October 24 folder and create a new document
- In that document I want you to reflect on what you learned from this class period. What skills did your team suggest? What did you take away from the discussions?
- Also think about if you have been keeping up with your personal and group calendars
- For homework, continue working on the drafts and uploading them into the specified OneDrive folder