- For today's class, we're going to be going over the Reflective Overview Template
- Go ahead and open a new tab to log into OneDrive and go to the In Class Writing folder. Click on September 26 and create a new document
- Once you're there, go back to this page and download the Reflective Overview Template
- Now that that is downloaded, we'll read over it together as a class
- If you have any questions about it, please ask them. There is no wrong questions.
- For the rest of class, I want you all to begin working on drafting out your Reflective Overview
- Think of the prompts and what types of evidences you can use for those prompts
- For homework, continue working on the Midterm Portfolio. Remember to have all of your writings within that document (this includes all 5 of the Concepts, all 4 of the About Me writings, and 6+ Discovery Research Logs). Also, remember that the Reflective Overview and the Proposal will be written in single space, 12 point font, Times New Roman, with 1 space after the periods.