- Before we begin, we'll take a look at the link above
- Today, we will be continuing to work on our major projects.
- This can be either in the form of your own individual projects (i.e. drafting for WP1 and researching)
- Or you can work together in your groups on the seminar project
- Either one that you choose to do, make sure that it is staying on topic. Remember, we only have just over 3 weeks in class for you to work on this and ask questions in class.
- If you have questions about your topic, make sure to ask me about it.
- For the last ten minutes of class, go into the OneDrive folder and open up the In-Class Writing folder
- Go to the October 26 folder and create a new document
- In this, I want you to reflect on what you or your group accomplished today
- Something to think about during this reflection is have you been keeping yourself disciplined from distractions while working? Have you been keeping yourself or your group accountable to the deadlines/contracts you have set?
- For homework, continue working on your WP1 draft. Make sure to have a draft ready for Friday