- For today, go ahead and log into OneDrive and go into the In Class Writing folder. Open up the October 5 folder and create a new document.
- What I want us to do today is to start looking more in depth at places that can be used for the rhetorical situations
- In short, what you will be doing today is looking at trade magazines/technical writings that can be used as an example of what types of rhetorical situations you can find, and also how those situations are used within the realms of rhetoric
- This will be done all day today, and I want you to write down what you have found in the In Class Writing document. Take some time to take some notes on what you have found, and reflect on how you can fit yourself and your own identity into those rhetorical situations.
- For Friday, you will each be presenting to the class about what you have found. This can be done through the use of PowerPoint or any form of multimodal device