- I'll be passing around a sign-up sheet once you get into class. This sign-up sheet is for you to pick a time to discuss with both me and your seminar leader about the midterm portfolio. There will be two days on the sign-up sheet. Pick the time that works best for you and mark it down in your calendar.
- Now before we begin the studying, I want to clarify a few things about the Research Discovery Log
- When I said to focus in, that does not mean to narrow down to one specific thing within your field of interest. Keep thinking broadly about your topic and reaching out for things that you can find.
- Remember, this is NOT a research paper. The research being done is to advance your knowledge because you are interested in it.
- Before you get started studying, I want you to take a few minutes and reflect on how you study
- Open up OneDrive and go to the In Class Writing Folder. Open up a new document in the September 14 folder
- Some questions to think about is:
- How do I study?
- Have I been studying regularly for the test?
- Have I been reading?
- Have I been doing the homework?
- Have I been asking for help when I don't know what to do?
- After you have written this reflection, go ahead and start studying.
- I'll be walking around to help if you need it
- For Friday, meet in the Library Room 109. If you need help finding it, ask a librarian. I'll be in the lobby to greet you in case you don't know where to go.