From Last Time:
- Needs statements and goals and objectives should be complete Turn these in under the 'Groups' section--there is a discussion board for needs statements and another one for goals and objectives; please name your post "Yourname Need Statement' and 'Yourname 'Goals and Objectives'
We will do this
- Meet with Dr. E to review your progress.
- Draft methods
- Draft evaluation
No readings due
2. Questions? Answers?
3. Individual meetings with Dr. E
4. Pair Share Needs and Goals and Objectives
5. Goals and Objectives should be done and ready at the end of class.
6. Draft Methods and Evaluations
7. Work time
8. Next time:
- Attach:Budgetexercise.doc You'll want to start it prior to class, but it will be turned in at the end
- Hall and Howlett, “The Budget.” In Readings Library of Blackboard
- Clarke and Fox, “Budgets: Telling Your Story in Dollars and Cents.” In Readings Library of Blackboard
We will do this:
- Draft Budget if you are following syllabus time line.