- Questions/Comments? (Faculty Mentor Form?)
- Back to Binary (Discuss Homework #3)
- Gaddis, Chapter 1: Intro to Computers & Programming
- Lab #6 today for the Wednesday group! See you there!
- For Monday: We're moving to Chapter 2 on Monday. It aligns somewhat with the information we already discussed in Chapter 2 of the Sprankle book. Pay special attention to the parts of a C++ program (2.1), as well as the term literals (2.4). Also note the various data types that are allowed in C++.
- TA: Vinay Manikonda
- Office hours (in GPAL, CI 346): MW 3-3:30 & TR 12:30-1:30
- Tutoring hours (in PAL, CI 347): TR 10-11 & TR 2:30-5
- Dr. Rita's office hours: R 1-3pm (and by appointment -- I'm here all the time!)
- Free tutoring! CASA Schedule