- Did you provide context?
- Did you effectively integrate sources into the FAQ?
- Did you use scholarly sources?
- Are those scholarly sources relevant to the Composition/Rhetoric discussion?
- Did you link to available online sources?
- Did you provide a list of works cited?
- Did you provide a suggested reading list?
- Did you use recent sources?
- Did you use the appropriate citation format (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.)?
- Is the analysis of topic adequate for the purpose of other instructors use?
- Did you run spell check? Do you have any spelling or grammar errors?
- Did you write in an academic fashion?
- Did all members of the group review the final entry?
- Demonstrates extreme knowledge of photoshop. (1%)
- Includes Photos (2.763%)
- Keeps it real (5%)