Complete 4 tutorials from the Adobe Creative Suite 6 programs.
- Choose tutorials from http://tv.adobe.com/channel/how-to/how-to-cs6-tutorials/
- Include tutorials from at least 3 different programs (ie InDesign, Premier Elements, Illustrator).
- Only one can be from PhotoShop
- Each tutorial you turn in for credit must be at least 5 minutes long, or you can do a combination of shorter ones that add up to approximately 5 minutes.
What to Turn in to Receive Credit
- Due dates will be listed on the Schedule
- Make sure to state in your Blackboard post which Tutorial you completed.
- You have 2 choices as to what to turn in:
- If the tutorial has you create a document, you can turn in a pdf file of the document you create. The document does not have to be perfect. It just has to show that you attempted the lesson.
- If the lesson is just a review of how to use tools, etc., you can write a summary (approx. 2 paragraphs) of what you learned. Some things you can include in your summary (You don't have to do all of these.):
- Don't just tell what the lesson was about. Tell what you learned.
- Talk about where you had trouble, what was challenging.
- Talk about how you could apply something you learned, either for your Instruction Project or for something related to your career area, etc.