All work is due by midnight Sunday night for the date posted. All assignments will be posted in BlackBoard unless otherwise indicated.
- Read the Syllabus, Taking an Online Course, and How to Become a Successful Online Student, and then post a response in the Discussion area on BlackBoard (which you can find at https://iol.tamucc.edu/), stating that you have read and understand the syllabus and the requirements for taking this course. Also include any questions you have about the class and/or syllabus.
- Also read Welcome to ENGL3379 for more about this class. This is fyi and you do not have to respond after reading.
- Complete the Introduction Activity found on Blackboard.
- Create an Avatar for your Blackboard space.
- Complete reading activity for Part I of 'Hamlet's BlackBerry
- Optional reading on Open CourseWare 2.0
- Complete reading activity for Part II of 'Hamlet's BlackBerry
- Optional reading activity for Part III of 'Hamlet's BlackBerry
- Complete reading activity for Part I of How to Design and Write Web Pages for Today
- Optional reading for """New Models for Web Publishing'''
- Post questions about White Paper
- First draft of White Paper due
- Optional Reading about Internet Trolling
- Complete reading activity for Part II of How to Design and Write Web Pages for Today
- Provide feedback on White Paper
- Optional Reading about the Presidential Candidates' websites
- Final draft of White paper due
- Optional Reading about "New Models for Web Publishing" by David Strom
- First draft of Project Plan due
- Optional: *Read Part III of How to Design and Write Web Pages for Today
- Complete reading activity for Part IV of How to Design and Write Web Pages for Today
- Feedback on Project Plan
- Final draft of Project Plan due
- Complete all work for project so that you can spend the next week writing the Project Report.
- Post any questions you may have at this point.
- Work on Project Report for Final Project.
- Post progress update on project.
- First draft of Final Project due
- Feedback on Final Project
- Final Project due